Scribbled on 3/13/2004 08:09:00 AM

sigh....mornin....ok.ok.ok. people im ok now...no worries...yesterday mornin felt sooo down..had a lot on my mind. den by lunch time ok kot. da ratwos bawak gi cempaka rimba. best gak tmpt tu. i tried to eat but felt like everything wanted to come out after dat. ilah mcm tau2 je org susah hati ek. lately each time after i eat it, i wanna puke. argh...i wanna eat but....i told mom bout dis...yes ma i'll go see da doctor. bile nak gi pantai buat check up? donno ma...too bz...pegi la cepat2 nanti lagi sakit....ok ma...i'll go asap(with my fingers crossed at da same time). goin back to pantai means activating all da previous memories....my ears...wakakaka....tok mat....dont like it...never liked hospitals. anyways my mood changed by evening coz i had to wait for amirah...wat a long wait...i dont mind waiting for people. just as long people dont wait for me...wink...after da swim...nak gi makan kat yus with ilah n fara...my car once again had its problems....argh...masa makan tu dah stat susah hati balek...but i managed to finish my food. akhirnye..wats been up with dis whole week? wat about next week? da tension is buildin up fast...i think i'll break down if ders one more challenge i have to face....i'm holdin on ere...

0 Responses to