Scribbled on 4/26/2004 05:05:00 PM

hi...yeah...yeah..looks like i'm 21 already..dont like it if u ask me..but hey..its only a number rite?! had a rough one yesterday...a day i'll remember for eternity...i'm sorry for causing u all deese probs okey...maybe i should stay 50 feet from u the next time we see each other...ehehe...me=bad luck...boohoo...but it didnt turn out dat bad u know..i was back in my room chatting with wani..affni was comin over so when i opened da door(berlari2 seperti kanak2 riang)...tada*~! she was holdin a cake...muahahahha...terkezut berok and almost fell down...nasibla takde heart problem...anyways...thank you to all da people who have wished me and everything...u guys mean da world to me...lurv ya'll always...

so much to say but...i'm thinkin...and thinkin...and thinkin...


0 Responses to