Scribbled on 4/06/2004 10:26:00 PM

hi!!!..god its been soooo long dat i've updated my blog...i miss it sooo much! i actually have finished my final exams last thursday...but da god damn internet at my apartment went kinda ding dong and decided dat i can't use da internet...argh...can u imagine da pressure...

i'm now at palm garden for ur information...they're watchin average joe...ahahahah...kinda silly...dat show...money, looks or heart?? which one huh? anyways i've had it with arrogant males....i've had it up to here..(of course u can't see where here is but its more dan my head la)...i just feel like screamin my head offfff...thinkin of u arrogant males....urgh....guys are all da same eh? i'm soo pissed offffffffff....its still in me u know...da feelin of cuttin off ur heads..deese last few days..since i've finished my xmz, i have been da most patient human being alive! i donno where it came from but if i'd have to go through it again...i tell u i won't be as patient as bfore...i don't like people tellin me wat to do n think dat their so damn rite....'fcuk' off okey...my life has enough jerks in it...

i just wanna get back to sabah...argh....

0 Responses to