Scribbled on 5/15/2004 03:14:00 PM

ALoNe...oWh...sOoOo aLoNe...

FEEL LIKE SHIT...AND SO ALONE...
hurgh...wat a weekend...friday was a long long day...what was i supposed to do. everyone went back..i mean all my homies went back. some plan huh...we were supposed to go to OU today. what la! just because ur in a bad mood u just go back and leave others to think things out. i avoided getting near that person while she was throwing her so called tantrum. i just get so pissed with people who get mad and moody just like that u know. i'll feel like scratching their eyes out. silap2 kene marah balek. padan muke.

so...with everyone back at home, things got even worse when i got a message from my aunty saying they[her family+nenek+puan(me grandma)] were goin to langkawi and their flight was at 11am yesterday. urgh!!! so damn pissed offfff....nak pegi baru bagitau..dah la plan nak lek mlaka...ish ish...then i called my cousin who was currently at perlis. she also just came back from langkawi. wargh! looks like everybody is goin everywhere without me. at that time my eyes were watery already. suddenly i felt like jumping on a plane back to sabah dis weekend. i can do it if i really want to. but i have an exam next week...aaaah!!!! den i started missing my mom so much...den my dad...den my lil bro haziq...den atiah...felt like flying to da us...den amirah....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh! i feel like creeping in a whole rite now!

i didnt want to talk to da walls u know. who wants to! so i called zuraida and asked her if she wanted to join dis rakan muda thingy at bukit jalil. so we ended up at bukit jalil at 3pm. since da rakan mude thingy was quite boring(but da guys there were kinda cute kikikiki) we headed to OU. zuraida la penyelamatku...thank u so much gurl! lurv you so much! wah..lama gile tak gi OU...best gile...there was this dress at Island Shop. lawa gile....siap pegi try lagi...imagine me wearing a dress..muahahahha..nak pakai gi mana...? penat la jugak...i tried dis black pepper waffle and laksa sarawak...zu was kinda surprised wen she saw me eating...ehehehe...penat plus lapar...nak wat camne..hihihi....but sharing da laksa was kinda romantic...akakakkaka...hmmm...den dat nite asni came over...it was like a slumber party...da coolest ever...and she couldnt stop smiling...aih bejangkit la aku penyakit korang ni...'mangerous' u know....kikiki. tapi best kan kuar ngan die..hihihi...cepat la risikan si _ E _ M _ for me asni...we talked bout lotsa stuff...kowang ni manyak la ajar aku tah ape2...manja? me...ayo...nanti orang lain tergoda beb...hihihi...me bohot ache insan ho...tau tak...kekeke...i'm glad ur date was da sweetest thing eva!...i'm da only one stuck ere...takpe2...baca p.o.m. la...skema plak...thanks for cheerin me up...ur da greatest gurlfrenz eva!

now i have this kitty on my desktop...kirenye cam bela la...it moves and everything...cute nak mampos! talk to it all da time...penawar segala duke...boohoo...
gotta go...wish me luck for da rest of da weekend...i need all da luck i can get...

0 Responses to