Scribbled on 5/19/2004 11:46:00 PM

hi...not feelin great rite now..so damn hot...just wanna take my clothes offff...mandi bape puluh kali dah...just not feelin well...erm haven't had dat much time to update my blog...will be working bit by bit so 'bear' with me..ehehe. today after en hakim's confession bout his girlfriend problem...me and ayu went somewhere. by da way, me and halimah were like so stunned dat he even has a girlfriend...dengar cite cun gak...dak upm...ahahaha...sir hakim ada gf...fuuhh...so...me and ayu went to klcc and mid valley...waduh...penat gile...just to find a book...ayu's world civ book...mmg takde...me? i just got my rosanne bittner book...ahahaha...finally a new book...wanted to by confession of a shopaholic too but next time la...erm ayu plak interviewed me...kakaka...from a to z la...mak aih sume ekau nak tau ek...yesterday i messaged my mom deese really nice wordings...entah la...tetibe je rasa nak sms bende tu...da words can really touch ur heart la...den she smsed me back...i luv u up to da sky...hihihihi...somethin i used to say wen i was small...suddenly miss her soo much...also met dad today...he came over to get atiah's contacts. miss him soo much too. jumpe kejap sangat...i wanna ask him bout my principle of management assignment. speaking of p.o.m. sir iskandar said dat when a gurl crosses her legs(silang kaki) it means dat she's saying 'i'm available'....yeah rite!!! dat is so not true...ok...heres a situation. wat if u already have a boyfriend and you cross ur legs in front of him, does dat mean ur available when actually ur not? huh? we were talkin bout body language so...

gotta go do my ecommerce tutorial...kinda sleepy...

listening to: BoA...no.1-da greatest!

what i learned today:
i should appreciate dat someone because that person has da qualities dat i never imagined experiencing and other people look forward to.(what da??)

0 Responses to