Scribbled on 7/29/2004 03:00:00 PM



shibaraku desune...





huh...its been a long week...boy problem again...you know, some guys can be really charming and some can really be jerks. its not my prob but actually a close friend of mine's. boy do you guys have pathetic excuses to dump people. it that it? im not good enough for you. you deserve someone better. and then theres the acedemic part. come on la. we are havin our education too okey. there are more alternatives to go with instead of not having a girlfriend. i donno...geram....and so kesian for my friend...she didnt even do anything wrong. how could you have dumped a gurl thats as nice and beautiful as her...your the one whose lost man...its called selfish...urgh...cant stand these kinda people anymore...you come across me, and i'll make sure youll be sorry for the rest of your life. *on behalf of me friend*






im now at kmc. been havin a long week. but next week is gonna be worse. 2 lab tests, 2 quizes what else..oh yeah...projects and more assignments...to make things worse, my computer is givin me a hard time..time to get it worked out. fuh... q(^_^)p cia yo adibah...



yesterday we-me wani ilah shikin fara fizah azza & zulia went to miyagi. its a japanese restaurant which has a cool atmosphere i would say. we actually celebrated shikins bday...which was actually on monday. HAPPY BDAY SHIKIN! the food is kinda expensive but worth it...so people...i recommend...go there!



tomorrow me gonna go ice skatin! with aboy put naz lili afni and god knows who else. yeeha! been a long long time since ive touched skates...so here we go...wish me luck...


p/s:been acting like a baby these few days...my pencilbox...its zipper...dah k.o.!argh...dah la cerewet gile bab2 nak beli pencilbox ni...uwa!!...merengek je kejenye...





0 Responses to