Scribbled on 8/07/2004 10:50:00 PM

ape la hai...each time i write so long...when i wanna publish it server k.o. sebenarnye rakan2...saye dah update byk kali dah blog ni...but da uniten server envies me...so wat to do.

alot has happened these past few days..went to eat at d'tasik yesterday with fara fizah shikin and ilah...do not buy da ABC people! macam air spirulina...tak penah tgk air in dat shade of green. eeuiw...but da rest of da food was ok...fizah siap nyanyi 2 lagu lagi...today i went to see my dad at klia..i love him vewy much...he's goin to brazil. den he's gonna go to da U.S. to see uncle Rich...ehehe..best2...a week afta comin back nanti kene gi london and west africa...nak itot! kalo cuti im goin. yeeha! so i sent him of at da gates...sedeh...will always cry la if things of dat sort happen..so sensitive bout my family members...those u love iguess ..would die for them...lav ya peeps...my mom sis n bro on da other hand are camping. no fair! time org takde la nak camping...nak ikot! geram...sometimes its so hard to admit my feelings..my frens dont even know if im mad or not...wat la adibah....

p/s: ye ye someone dah sampai dah...

0 Responses to