Scribbled on 8/13/2004 10:25:00 AM

ok...i am so lazy to update my blog...really damn lazy...da network cable is too short...takle tarik masok dlm bilik...so basically im in da lab now...chopot kat sebelah being his adorable self and asking for chocolate again. this week has been a bz one..so damn bz...i have a test on sunday and everything is getting on my nerves...maybe it started off because of that it act lecturer...boy she does really tick me off...da hell with her...i just wana go home...mlaka sabah or teluk intan...dont care...somewhere today is friday the 13th. i think im really bad luck and what happened today proves it even more. i left my room keys in my room! argh....i was still wearing a baju kurung and i had to go out to mid valley to meet my ex-classmates...argh! and now im back at home but i have to wait till 10.30 then only i can get my keys from the residen...penatnye....dah la dgn jam nye...from mid valley to klcc and we had to go to 3 different parking places to park...all were closed...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......feel like screaming like hell...sunday i have a statistic exam plak....uwa....penat....i hope this ends here...need a hug...


0 Responses to