Scribbled on 9/09/2004 09:07:00 PM

Holding hands-the biggest show of LOVE


hmm...i never knew you were the lovey-dovey type...well ive never seen that part of u. so i guess im honoured and thrilled beyond words that u have shared that part of u with me. im lucky eh? but hey it was so damn hilarious to hear u say those words. kakakakaka...still cant stop myself from laughing...sorry okey. =)

u make things sound so easy when they're actually so hard to be done. thanks...for everything from existing in my life and for bugging me all the time(like i dont bug u hah!) i guess im the only one who can neutralize all that u say kan...dont know what ill do whithout u...if u go to yorkshire...hmm...i wanna itot...kikiki...but i speak better american than british english...so u'll have to excuse me...i didnt ask for it ok...land of the great satans...its actually where u walk...kakaka....wateva it is...my son will be coming over...u just wait...enough crap...just keep me in mind at all times okey...

well..today i feel good...well in da inside ok, i mean feelings. im still sick...haiya lamanye...i sound a bit cocky...like i have a frog in my throat. am still on antibiotics...dont worry...i guess i feel good today because i like the chapter we're learning in stats...and i like wat happened in stat tutorial class...nader is cute for an old guy...kakakaka...erm IP lab was good too...i finished everything in lab...i like lab...ahaha...oh...but i havent really looked at AI yet...have an exam next week(wed).

erm..have also been thinkin alot...bout life...bout wat im gonna do afta dis...havent got any conclusions yet...big dreams...with a big heart...can i do it? fuh...wish me luck...

-the gurl with a broken smile-

0 Responses to