Scribbled on 9/30/2004 03:05:00 PM

IMAGE PROCESSING IS DA BEST!!!

elo peeps.
me in ip lab ni...
just finished my lab test...wakakakaka...
was da first one to present and finish....
i just love ip....my fav subject....love miss shuba too!
dats why im gonna take advance graphics...
dont laugh okey...dats wat some people did...
never mind...we all have things we're good at and things we're not good at...
i guess this is wat ive been destined to do since the start...
i wanted to take creative multimedia at mmu...waaa but i got IT...
takpe2...will cia yo...have to do alot...
especially when u have only 8 subjects to go...yup...maybe will finish my degree in 2 more sems
wat next..? maybe masters...been thinkin if i cant get jpa scholar maybe ill go for mara...
cam mara lagi senang nak dpt je...
takot la...dont want to work...nanti kene membesar...hihihi...
as in be more matured than present...don want!
but my bench mark...wuhu...me daddy...aim is to be better than him..
we need aims and goals people...and when the urge to succeed is too much...you'll get there...
hmm...gotta work like shit...bust my ass offfffffff.....
ok la...malas nak cite pasal ai...just wanna say i learned a lot of amzi prolog(taking it +ve)
no need to be all fucked up...today is a beautiful day....smile okey adibah...love ya to bits!

0 Responses to