Scribbled on 1/06/2005 02:04:00 AM

What Dreams Are Made Of...

i found myself today....owh i found myself and ran away....something pulled me back....now i know...my reason of living...existing...and breathing...i have finally put my priorities upfront...wack! right in front of me. this journey is not going to be a smooth one...its gonna be damn rough...but im to strive hard...i wont give up...or break down...im gonna kick some ass...you just watch me...i am so sorry for those who have been hurt within this process. i know, sorry is just a 5 letter word...but its the only thing that i can say. im back in da game people. achieving all that was supposed to be mine....mine....to all of you out there...love ya...with all my heart...i may not make sense for some of you but hey...who cares ait?! -peace out-


0 Responses to