Scribbled on 2/07/2005 09:36:00 AM

My fucking leg is killing me...!! Feel like going to the hospital to cut it off...or maybe someone could give me some morphine..or maybe I could cut it off myself...HELP!!

Okey first of all, I am ok...don't worry people. Thank you for all the calls and emails. Sabah is ok...frankly speeking I didn't even feel the ground shake last 2 nights. For those who still don't know, there was an earthquake here at the south of Mindanao. Tanjong Aru felt a bit of the quake and boy its damn close to me place. I was happily talking to Aminul when it was said to happen...9pm+. Its kind of freaky cause I was actually here when it happened. Oh yeah...I'm here at Sabah for my midterm break.

Anyways, yesterday I went to Haziq's sports day. He was very persistent in wanting me to go. So I went with Minul, Mom and Dad. He won gold for the high jump. Didn't really work out for 100m though...4th...but his friend Nasriq (cute if I must say) swooped most of the medals. They had to wear these mexican like hats for the blue team march, it was cute and funny at the same time. Reeba...reeba...huhu..

Went out with Minul the day before. It was damn cool. Buying clothes at damn cheap prices. Can't even find those types in KL. Hanged around at Coffee Bean...talked alot...the best! Minul will be coming again in a few days and we're going to swim swim and swim....muahahaha...swimming lessons anyone?

I've been babbling alot...I have tons of work...gota go cook...RAIN everyone...!

p/s: Will start japanese lessons soon...ja!

0 Responses to