Scribbled on 5/23/2005 05:44:00 PM

hey......


im back from the 3 days holiday. pergh it was damn fun. i think after this, i may be moving to melaka. you know, work there and take care of my grandma puan. at least ill have my family near me and ill get to eliminate some of the homesick feelings. its quite dark in this room. it gives me a boost in writing more....



i went back to melaka with abu. we kinda had a heart to heart talk. i knew that i could always rely on him. we stopped at the ayer keroh restoran jejantas to get some baskin & robins icecream. havent had dat in a while. it was quite a long conversation. planning out the future of our family, who to do what, what to change, who to watch over more. you see, i have the biggest responsibility ever. have you ever thought, what would you do if your parents suddenly passed away and whats left is you and your siblings. yeah you may have a big sis or bro but hey, in this case... I am the big sis or bro. i have to watch out for everybody. i have to be more alert. i have to put their needs first on top of mine. so me and abu did some strategizing. he is in the same situation as me. we just dont want anything bad to happen. enough is enough. me and him...yeah we're the damned ones. i bet other people dont even think about all this. huh......

melaka is fun as usual. did some tutoring with abu. how do you make a kid remember plutonium and uranium? want the answer? come and see me...huhu...the kittys were damn cute...ekor macam squirell...the the downside of it is you got cat fur everywhere. also went to muar. it was kinda cool. went to see mak ngah's father who was sick at the hospital. my prayers are with you mak ngah. oh, and i met this person who i havent seen since hmmm...before i went to the us. damn fine you are. hope fahmi also like you...but maybe he could lose some of his atitude. or maybe not..ehehe...dang......

now im back at the office...trying to get a good design for an exclusive men tailor shop. hmmm... got any ideas? this is how it goes until 1st of july. waaa......

my feet well actually my calves hurt...you know the back part of ur shin. i dont know whats it called in malay. can't walk that much. had someone send me to work today. hmm...

i am here, still hoping for the next upcoming holidays...

0 Responses to