Scribbled on 7/29/2005 06:21:00 PM

ok that's it! im so damn bored. wish someone was ere...waaaa...abu made matters worse. he said: silence is golden. i asked him back: wats dat suppose to mean and as usual his reply....enjoy boredom! siot je...sabar adibah. i am so bored this evening. no one is around. everyone went back. waaa...do i have to go back? thought of saving some money. asek2 balek je...tol+minyak dah bape hinggit. urgh...

am now chatting with my other dear cousin Nadi. she just got back from utm for debate...huhu...thank god there's another debater in the family. i guess these sorta things do run in our family. huh. coolness again.

getting back to my boredom issue. i went down to the court just now. no one was there. luckily i borrowed a junior's ball so i did shoot some hoops. sweating like a pig i went back to my apartment and now im writing this entry. great huh?

owh...got a funny story to tell. went to work on thursday as usual. by lunchtime, i went to the loo to do my thang...then i had some probs with my zipper. rosak la plaks...damn. so i had to walk wit my hands/file infront of me the whole way back home. sheesh. dad came over that night and i told him the story. he laughed so hard...i think tears mustve came out. i think my face was beet red by dat time...the good part was...the pants was actually khakis and like the ones i wear when i play golf...ape lagi...dad gave me some money to buy new pants. hoye! ni yg dalam mood shopping ni. but no one is around! sume pon balek..leaving me all alone. sedeh...dah la i miss someone so much ni...lagi tension...

someone...anyone...tell me wat to do now?

0 Responses to