Scribbled on 8/19/2005 05:54:00 PM


THE ENDING IS THE BEGINNING


Darkness swallowed my soul again

No direction, no sign, just pure bleak
Time deserted me as I was a rock
No reaction, no sense, just pure numbness.

You cannot beat the system
For it'll always swallow you again and again until nothing is left.
I cannot beat the system
For it has swallowed me, my body and hope drowned in the ditch.
Pull my hair; feel the pleasure
Cut my legs to stop my treasure
Enjoy the burn before you're done
Remember the end is where it all begun.

Slowly I swift away...
As it was no day.



Hi...Friends, would like to express all my love to all of you. Thanks for giving all the support and love. Couldn't have done it without you. Live a happy life people. Don't be like me...Adios




-THE END IS THE BEGINNING-

3 Responses to

  1. Anonymous
    Saturday, December 17, 2005 10:44:00 PM
    Hi Blogger: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about AMSOIL. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, AMSOIL check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care
  2. mizmi
    Monday, January 02, 2006 7:04:00 PM
    hi dbah..dah bnyk kali aku singgah,tp ni baru menulis di sini.posting kau y last ni agak memusykilkan..best lepak dgn kau setelah berzaman kite tk hangout bersama..comel+menceriakan.. so what does that last phrase meant actually..
  3. Anonymous
    Monday, March 13, 2006 3:56:00 PM
    awat sadis sangat poem ko nih? Ala, jangan le cedih2, you'll always have my shoulder to cry on...hihi..muahsss!!!