Scribbled on 4/01/2008 01:40:00 PM

You're My Inspiration

My playlist is playing Jay Chow's latest hits...from the movie Kung Fu Dunk...

It's lunch time and I have all the time in the world to just sit back and relax, for the time being. With all the time that I have in hand, I started to blog hop at the same time I checked out Yayasan Salam's webby to find the latest updates. The Disaster Training just passed by on the 28-30 March. It was held at Eco Resort, Pahang. I missed it and I'm devastated. So then I read this volunteer's blog, only to find a blog of my long lost friend from MRSM Taiping, Suhaili Ramli. I thought she didn't blog anymore. Looks like I was wrong. It was fun reading her blog. So many happenings in her life. She is so active in volunteering and she herself introduced me to Yayasan Salam. She is now doing her PhD in humanities at UM after her MBA at Open Uni. She is a great programmer currently working with ExxonMobile and I think she's going to switch jobs to being an SAP programmer/developer - am supporting my friend even though SAP is Oracle's main competitor in the applications world. Big bucks there for you Lee (peeps call her Elly now but We used to call her Lee back at school and I love that name). She also has 2 peoms that are going to be published under poetry.com. She has accomplished alot!! I am so proud of her. You are my inspiration Lee! I am so motivated to go and live my life to the fullest (the slow song Jay is singing now is really indulging me further).

Here are some of my plans for the time being:
  • Join a Korean Language class as soon as possible or maybe after June

  • Join the jewellery/beading class at Berjaya Times Square (13 April 2008)

  • Get my GRE & TOEFL asap! I want to further my studies and I know I'm getting older

  • Volunteer more, but my interest is more to animals (planning to go save some seahorses at johor soon). I'm into MNS - Malaysia Nature Society & MYCAT. Sometimes the volunteering time is not convenient for me...it's frustrating.
I know Lee is sort of a lone ranger and I do wish we could hook up some time...we have so many things in common.

Anyhow, I feel refreshed and motivated. Maybe appearing at K-popped is my first step. Who knows about tomorrow. I want to equip myself with all sorts of knowledge and information. I want to do more in life.


Us 3 years ago at PICC, Putrajaya


2 Responses to

  1. Mardhiah S
    Monday, April 07, 2008 12:18:00 AM
    SAP.. oh SAP..... good bucks.

    if i ever get the chance to be a programmer, i'll have my eyes on SAP. tp bleh ke lompat dari EE gi SAP? huhuhu

    oklah, i better get to my report back.

    aja aja fighting k.bah!!~
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Monday, April 14, 2008 5:43:00 PM
    hahaha...anti SAP!