Scribbled on 12/26/2009 10:09:00 AM

Is it me or the holga?


Is it me or the holga?, originally uploaded by MiShi_Ka.

I'm not sure why blogger won't let me upload pictures. Nevermind, I get to upload some pics into Flickr which I have been meaning to do ages ago...

I'm totally hooked up! Like totally! Into lomo I mean! I know I got my Holga earlier in the year but I guess I haven't fully utilized yet. Even the Action Sampler Amirah gave me hasn't been used yet. So after a wonderful eye opener at Rantai Art, I'll be a more diligent lomographer - still a noob tho...so today I'm off to go send my film for processing at Wangsa Maju...

Toodles peeps...


2 Responses to Is it me or the holga?

  1. Fara Atiqah
    Saturday, December 26, 2009 5:21:00 PM
    super cool pics!
    ko edit guna apa ni..
    miss u gurl!
    see ya at haida's e day..
    ;)
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Monday, December 28, 2009 1:42:00 PM
    cik fara!! kamu ada pegi teman haida makeup2 tak smlm? kite tak dpt ikot ada sedara dtg umah...baju cun tak? kite edit guna photoscape...nnt ble ajar...rindu kamu!