Scribbled on 1/10/2010 11:16:00 PM

I <3 HK!


蔣雅文 mandy, originally uploaded by 大大兒.

I love HK!! Will surely be back when YaQeen gets called for a meeting there. I don't think I've explored it enough. Wait for my next entry - HK Travelogue =)

Today is a binary data 100110...yeah I'm a tech junkie, get over it! Today also is the day I met baby Arissa Yasmin for the first time - cutest lil baby ever! Aunty will be back to see you again Arissa! Can't wait to see you wear dresses...

Tomorrow is Go Live day. Hope all will go well...

Am keeping it short and simple...catch up will you later!


2 Responses to I <3 HK!

  1. Fara Atiqah
    Monday, January 11, 2010 10:58:00 AM
    dibah...
    cute tak baby?
    hope mommy & baby is doing well..
    so excited tgk kt facebook afni dah deliver..
    *terharu*
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Monday, January 11, 2010 5:38:00 PM
    cute bangat!
    fara nak gi tgk tak? aku nak gi lagi...
    jom...kol 8 camtu ok kot...