Scribbled on 7/02/2010 11:18:00 AM

Where Words Fail Music Speaks

Been listening to my man Jared Leto screaming out Closer to the Edge. Damn the drums are super cool...try listening at 01:27min and you'll know what I mean. I'm blasting it up with this headset...wish I had Dr Dre's Beats (costs only $199 for the basic one honey). I want a customized one by the way. One of the many things in my wish list:


Shannon Leto rocks big time! I love the morphing of the rythms and gosh, with 7-8 hours practice daily no wonder he's damn good. *Excuse me for all the swearing..hahaha* By the way, he uses Vic-Firth 5an drum sticks. =)

I was just caught in the moment with Shannon I guess. I wanted to talk about this awesome print from vo.25.


The guitar print really got me into the mood. I found some other great prints for inspiration too! Check them out...

Source
Can I do this now? Yippee!! Go Live!!


Fender Gurl, gotta love her expression...


Love the bokehs...


Maybe I'll get Grace to get this inked...since I can't...

Anyways...I'm so hyped about the 30 Seconds to Mars album This is War. Hope they come to Malaysia soon. They'll be in Singapore in August though. Slash will be in next month too! Don't know if I'll be able to make it. Have a great weekend peeps!

Current craze: Closer to the Edge - 30 Seconds to Mars

0 Responses to Where Words Fail Music Speaks