Scribbled on 12/10/2010 08:30:00 PM

Afraid of the Unkown

Feeling down in the dumps. This feeling is too overwhelming. It's sad to end something great and yet I know the other side is just as great and even better. Still it's a gamble, it's uncertain and it's my turn to roll the dice. Everyday my heart is beating faster and sheesh...I feel weird and scared. Scared of the unknown. God give me strength. In conjunction with Maal Hijrah and this new year, let's pray for the best in whatever undertakings we will be taking in the future.


"Nothing thicker than a knife's blade separates happiness from melancholy."
I wish to be and serene again


Holga 120N
Fuji Neopan

2 Responses to Afraid of the Unkown

  1. yanna.lyana
    Saturday, December 11, 2010 5:46:00 PM
    2011 gonna be a great phase for all. iAllah. Just put the believe and pray that the rolled dice is at our side. :)
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Saturday, December 11, 2010 9:51:00 PM
    amin...hopefully...this transition period is scary at times...chin up!