Scribbled on 6/24/2011 10:46:00 AM

Kitchen Tips & Cute Food Ideas

Hello World!

Don't ask...let's just say that the past few months life has been hectic and this space has become so dusty, I need a feather duster. Hachoo! Me and dust just don't click.

So many things to share yet limited time combined with a bit of laziness has caused all this. I am writing up my travelogue paired with the awesome lomo pics just for you. Patience is virtue.

As an appetizer, let me just share a few kitchen tips that I found handy from the net.


Kitchen Tip 1: Bubur jagung made easy after this. Cool idea.



Kitchen Tip 2: Keeping your veggies fresh. I'm not sure about it but do share if this really works.



Cute Food Idea 1: Cut oranges in half, scoop out the fruit and pour jelly mixture into the hollowed halves to set. Once set, slice them up. I love this idea!



Cute Food Idea 2: Rainbow cake in a jar! Check out the source on how to make it.



Ok not that much eh? Let's just start slowly for now. Happy trying!

3 Responses to Kitchen Tips & Cute Food Ideas

  1. nanayau
    Thursday, June 30, 2011 3:32:00 PM
    the orange thing macam menarek!
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Friday, July 01, 2011 9:25:00 AM
    mmg...rasa nak makan je...nnt ble try...
  3. run aziluz
    Friday, January 27, 2012 9:50:00 PM
    2 yang last tu sangat comel :D