Scribbled on 1/18/2012 03:33:00 PM

Tree Smart - Be Inspired

I am in dire need of inspiration. Ton's of ideas, no execution. It's killing me. To make things short, the latest project is to draw - for a postcard exchange. Been ages since I've picked up a pencil. I miss those yellow pencils (can't really find them in Malaysia, wish I had bought a box from the US) but we get 2B pencils here. Remember those pencils we used to answer objective questions. Yeah, I miss those.

Found something interesting that spiked up some life to my inspiration on the net yesterday. Thought I'd like to share it with you. Pick up that pencil and start sketching. Here's a cool environmental pencil by Tree Smart. It's made out of old newspapers. How cool is that! Want to grab one soon...Here's the process of making these pencils. Check it out!





Important!! - Recycling a 2 1/2 foot stack of newspapers saves one 20 foot pine tree.

2 Responses to Tree Smart - Be Inspired

  1. nanayau
    Friday, January 20, 2012 2:06:00 PM
    Good one! Where can I buy the graphite?
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:41:00 PM
    seems like its only available in the us...dang...we need these things here...need to research more...maybe we can find them somewhere in asia...