Scribbled on 10/17/2004 10:56:00 PM

hey...its ramadhan....happy fasting everyone....i loved my first nite of terawih prayers at the uniten mosque...other than walking alone to the mosque and being kinda late...i thank god for giving me this opportunity to still let me breath and have the energy to devote myself to Him the Almighty...terharunye...this past week has been kinda rough...feeling neglacted, tension, happy, weird, and wateva feelings that i cant express in words...

me still in mlaka...was ere since friday...wahahaha...had so much fun. but very tiring too. sent aboy and naz to seremban...lama gile tak pegi sana...da last time i was in seremban masa tu we were goin to naz's house in pd...ehehe...aboy was being his monkey self as usual...irritating me with deese jokes that i dont know who will laugh at...(me! wakakaka)

i have a sore throat and a cough...makcik brought over tons of ubat...haiya...my voice has gone from a little mouse to a roaring tiger till a i donno wat...urgh...it hurts to even open my mouth...makan ubat jap...



here's something i got from da net:

If I am a university student whose final exams are falling in Ramadaan, my act of worship is to do my utmost best to study hard and get the best possible results, given that any moment that is not spent on studying is not spent in any other pursuit except in the remembrance of Allaah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala or study of the Qur'aan. While travelling to/from or within campus or while taking a break from studies, I will automatically shift to remembrance of Allah Subhaanahu wa Ta'aala or recitation of the Qur'aan. For my studies, I will keep timings that are consistent with the spirit of Ramadaan, i.e. sleep early and get up very early. Instead of staying up late at the risk of missing Suhoor or Fajr, I will adjust my body clock to Islamic lifestyle instead of the western lifestyle. When I get up to study at 2 or 3 a.m., I will start with two Raka'at of Tahajjud and then continue with my studies.

that is like woooh....it'll take great discipline and will power to do da above...i wish dis person good luck...





The Silver Swan

The silver swan, who living had no note,
When death approached, unlocked her silent throat,
Leaning her breast against the reedy shore,
Thus sung her first and last, and sung no more:
Farewell all joys! O death, come close mine eyes;
More geese than swans now live, more fools than wise.

0 Responses to