Scribbled on 1/23/2005 11:22:00 PM

"Those who listen to the Word (the Quran) and follow the best meaning in it: those are the ones whom Allah has guided and those are the one's endowed with understanding." - Quran 39:18

What doing? Me doing some research on the net while brushing up my yassin...
What next? Belive it or not..me haven't post yet my resume and all...[lazy bum]
Tomorrow? Go photostat test papers...print out some stuff...class[I still wana go holiday one la]
Anything new? Nah...sent Amirah to pudu this morning...couldn't find the organizer I wanted...
How's things? Felt damn lonely after Amirah left...[rasa nak terjon lombong...rasa je..]
Have you eva? What...tidorkan baby...best feeling in da world...biological clock tickin ere man...
Workin everyday to be a better person and not to forget muslim...Allah loves us ..thats why he tests us...to see if we can be patient and how faithful we are...
Ciao Cin Cau tambah soya!

p/s: Did Lakers really lose to Spurs? haiya...I told u dad...oh yeah..slamat mencangkui!

0 Responses to