Scribbled on 3/08/2005 06:12:00 PM

I Look At The Stars And See Your Face...

It's one of those days. Yeah today is a sad day. I can't explain why it always happens but when it does, it's like a bomb. Bam! You feel like breaking down and giving up hope. People don't really realize it cause I hardly show it. Do you experience it sometimes when you have too much to think about, too much to do and you just want to stop, dig a whole and stay there forever.

I am happy...but I'm also not happy. This semester has been a crazy one. I think I've broken down so many times I can't count anymore. Sometimes it feels like this is too much. I can't do it. I just guess that love never dies right. I can feel it. All the aura coming from the people I love and who love me back. But currently I am being there for myself. You may think that I'm talking crap but this is what I feel. Days like this happens to me too.
I don't feel to good. What about a jog. Hmm...Ok Adibah..cheer up...you're gonna make it. I promise.

My love (muahz) goin out to all of you..... <3

0 Responses to