Scribbled on 3/19/2005 05:24:00 PM


me bohot sad hu...

kiu?

mujhe nai patta...

got the biggest headache ever.

hey...i had an interesting week...

i finally got over my presentation. it was good. except for the part where mr azlan couldn't really sit still (more like the whole time i was presenting). felt like strangling him but its okey...so now all i have to do is tidy up my report and submit it. fuh...

so after the presentation, i had other work as usual. when is it going to stop. i need a break...

on tuesday, after printing the ethics assignment, i finally had the chance to go back to kampong. since i didn't have the car, i had to take the komuter to seremban then got on the 'syaitan' bus to tampin. was a bit scared cause i was all alone but it was ok...hadn't been on a bus back to tampin in a while. its damn tiring. tampin was the usual...went to mak ngah's house..everyone was like what happened? why are you so small...dah la small...now getting even smaller. well...this semester has practically drained me, my physics...my brain...my soul...huh...i didn't know being a student would be this hard. i haven't even worked yet. hmmm... what's with me eh? i think there's something wrong with me...but i don't know what it is.

anyways...went back to gadek...went to the pasar malam..mama finally got her putu piring. me and the gang..(amirah, arif, ashraf, amir haziq) kinda got in a fight with these guys who well...couldn't keep their mouths shut, should i say..hmmm..mulut celupar...ait? served them right... then went to mlaka the next day...hanged out at mahkota parade... got new working shoes from mom... thursday morning balik uniten...boohoo...thursday evening went to pan pac near pwtc...mostly was with me fam. love em vewy much. oh yeah..haziq got these new shoes...wanted to get adidas but no size...grrr... so...unfortunately he bought nike shoes...also grrr... biaq pi la... cun gaks the shoes. friday morn balek uniten naik lrt...

wahahaha...this week travel aje...but you know...when you ride the bus or the lrt or just walk... i think for me... i learnt alot. you could basically see people from all walks of life. those in a hurry...those who smell bad...those who are not so financially stable. when i walked in kl that day..just me and my mom, waiting for amirah, i was very thankful to be where i am now. i am thankful for what my dad has provided me. i am thankful for the way my parents have brought me up. i'm just thankful to be me. when i walked (area pudu), alot of questions popped up my mind. what are these people doing here? how do they survive living like this? how they're daily routine goes about? why did they chose this life? or do they have choices... or do they not want to improve themselves.... life is hard for some people..well actually for everybody...the difference is...how hard and the situation of hardship.. i am just very thankful for being here. whatever it is...be thankful..

gotta go...study bdp with ayu...

p/s: would like to thank the aunty at kota raya for giving me the jay zhou video clip cd... you made my day...! mostly everyday when i watch it...huhu

0 Responses to