Scribbled on 6/16/2005 05:35:00 PM

Agar Tum Mil Jao, Zamana Chor Dengge Hum


If you promise to be with me, I'll leave the world for you...


hahaha...what a week... full of crap...yeah me getting sick...urgh...dont like at all... its started last weekend i think...after the shopping trip...maybe i didnt get all that i wanted thats why demam kot...huhu...and as usual when i have these demams...i'll call home, hear my mom's voice and cry...waaa...cry baby...only when it comes to times like this ok. actually it depends whose voice i hear...last time it was putri and affni...huhu...what la adibah...well you tell me. would like it if you're sick and stuck alone in an empty apartment with no one around you. hah! thanks to everyone who helped cheer me up! love ya'll.

so its saturday. im supposed to go see my dad this morning. my mom imported some ubat from sabah...hihihi...hope i can catch up with him before his rmc old putra agm and dinner...kat kuala lumpur convention centre...geram...manyak duit...hmmm maybe i could go take a swim at marriot putrajaya...huhu...alamak demam...forgot...

i wanna wish a happy belated birthday to my beloved abu haimi...you owe me okey...hahaha...dah tue....come back to kl la...want to go to klcc with ya...huuu...

i've got these 3 books to go buy...
A Game Of Thrones
A Clash Of Kings
A Storm Of Swords I & II
all by George R.R. Martin.

thanks jules for the introduction...wish ive found out bout these books earlier.

owh...one of my very old friend msged me at frenster. wow...i didnt know u still remember me...hahaha...remembering all those times together...hahaha...all the gossips...haahaha....no thanks...shhh...i'll tell u later...

currently im listening to this hindi song...damn nice...its one of those songs where you just sway ur body....ni la die keje org dok sowang2...nari sowang2...wish amirah was ere...atiah too...remember those days...suddenly i miss arif...hmmm...

tomorrow im going to fara's house. its her sisters engagement day...hahaha...adios...

0 Responses to