Scribbled on 6/12/2005 08:23:00 AM

mOrNiNg!!!

I'm sending Amirah to Hentian Duta today. I guess going around in circles searching for the place earlier paid off. Hope I still remember the way. After sending Amirah, I'll be off to Mid Valley for a super duper happy and fun shopping spree wit my dearest Knits. Can't wait to get there. I'm not a shopaholic and all and I'm kind of stingy on myself sometimes, trust me but today I have the urge of an elephant to shop. I think its been ages since I've been to Mid Valley. Huhu...

Another urge I've been having lately is the urge to cook. Let me atem. I think if I have a fridge here, I'd be happily cooking. Tralalalala...

Yesterday, had a good laugh with Amirah. Damn its been a while since I laughed like that. She's a drummer now. Owh and she got only one B+ for her exams and the rest As. Imagine her GPA. I don't know what goes on in her head la, that gurl. Hope will be able to go to Korea soon. Then I can go visit. Congrads Amirah! Hoye. I found out that I need family near me. Huh. Boohoo...everyone is so far.

p/s: Choose...scrum or tackle...

0 Responses to