Scribbled on 6/03/2005 10:21:00 AM

Being The Jujuramon That I Am

Am sitting here in front of the PC, wearing my new Rob Thomas tshirt... I'm feeeling kinda brazen...

These past few days...its been kinda ok...hard and easy on certain days. Actually I'm running out of ideas on what to write... Oh, I'm selling my Dad's phone. If anyone is interested for a handheld-XploreG18 which is about a year old and is still in good condition just give me a holla. I'm selling it at the price of RM600. It has 2 bateries (only one has been used the other is still untouched), one hands free earplug, two pens (also have used only one) and a 3 month guarantee for its charger and charger port. It is perfectly fine and still good. My dad just has too many phones so I'm letting go this one so that I can get a new one...huhu... So anyone who is interested, please email me at rexxy_alive@yahoo.com.

Hmm, what else. Nothing much is up. Im going back to Melaka tonight and will sleep over at Affni's house on Sunday and Monday. Ok...don't feel like writing that much...ciau cincau tambah soya...

0 Responses to