Scribbled on 6/06/2005 02:01:00 PM

I am so damn bored. Yeah I've finished my work and the boss isn't here. What am I to do...Surf the net until I can surf no more. I just had my lunch and I'm still hungry (baca bismillah tau...with doa also). Today is such a lazy day for me. Since I was hungry I surfed for some recipes that I could try at home (I don't know when)...Here's the recipe for pumpkin pie:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pumpkin Pie

Ingredients:
1 medium sugar pumpkin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup honey,warmed slightly
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

Directions:
Cut pumpkin in half, and remove seeds. Lightly oil the cut surface. Place cut side down on a jelly roll pan lined with foil and lightly oiled. Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) until the flesh is tender when poked with a fork. Cool until just warm. Scrape the pumpkin flesh from the peel. Either mash, or puree in small batches in a blender. In large bowl, blend together 2 cups pumpkin puree, spices, and salt. Beat in eggs, honey, milk, and cream. Pour filling into pie shell. Bake at 400 degrees F ( 205 degrees C) for 50 to 55 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge of pie comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even asked Atiah to bring back smuckers grape jelly so that I can make better peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yum yum... Oh, does anybody know where I can get wild rice here in Malaysia...brown rice... Have to be more alert when I do my grocery shopping next time. I also found this brownie recipe. After this I'll be making 2 inches thick of brownies. I just miss cooking so much. If my grandma's oven was ok, I'd be baking already. Unfortunately, I had to send it for repairing last weekend.

Talking bout the weekend... I had a really not good friday night... I went back straight to kampung after work which was around 8.30pm. Headed straight into the massive traffic jam. Didn't feel good cause I didn't eat dinner. So I kinda barfed my way to Melaka. Damn icky. Thank god there was a plastic in the car. Huh... I reached Gadek around 11.30pm. Sheesh. Gotta get me a helicopter so I could get anywhere without getting any sickness.

I wanna go for a holiday. I don't know, just go somewhere, anywhere. Want to go rafting in Sabah. Maybe go scuba diving. My friend is going to Bali in July. Only she and her friend which is also a gurl. That would be adventurous. I wanna go with friends. Yeah with you all so save up people so we can go explore the world. Don't give me excuses afterwards. Its always like that. Waaa...

Enough of my babbling. Why don't you tell me what to do to fill up this free time that I have now?...Gotta go...vamanos....

0 Responses to