Scribbled on 8/17/2005 06:18:00 PM

Mencangkui Again

hye...its 1.50 in the afternoon. am alone in my room. kinda like the atmosphere now. i like my room...for once i feel a bit satisfied. except for the pink bedspread. amirah is gonna freak out when she sees it. the rubber leave flowers are gorgeous...feel like adding a lamp. should go to ikea..huhu...

me and isma in my room


i have an exam on friday...so im not working tomorrow. huhu...my computer is finally ok. had to get a new power supply. cooler master 430W. ok tak? RM160. wanted the 550W but was kinda expensive...boleh je but maybe next time...time pc fair tak nak rosak plaks...tensen.


atiah is coming back from perlis tomorrow...gotta go pick her up and then go to Nuskin near Nikko Hotel. we're running out of facial cream..muahahaha...anyone using Nuskin? just msg me. hmm...want to go for a makeover la...but atiah is going back this saturday morning and i have an exam on friday. sheesh..just now, i watched mmu's convocation for which year im not sure, but it really got me in the mood. i started planning out what to where, how id look like holding flowers, i wanna make a video out of it...been getting my hands into video editing lately. gotta go get some stuff from lowyat soon. huhu...kene bersifoo ngan encik dieng...i also have been thinking about graduate school. i want to be a lady with brains...but im not sure where my true passions is. i have yet to discover. maybe maya can tach me a thing or too.being a web proggrammer now is kinda fun..but i donno..is there a job for IT grads that relates to going scuba diving? huhu...


i realized that a lot of things in my life right now are uncertain. i feel so unstable at times. i never know whats going to happen next. what i'll be, what i'll do...what's stored for me in the future. i guess i have to plan things out properly...u cant just go with the flow all the time right?


well...i think i gotta stop ere..gotta get back to my studying. feel so pressured at times. *sigh* this is life i guess...take care people...


p/s: to khalil..oitz...dah dok cheras tanak kasi tau aku..pizza satu!...


~i did not lose my mind, it was mine to give away~


3 Responses to

  1. Anita, Mummy Adzryl
    Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:51:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. Anita, Mummy Adzryl
    Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:51:00 PM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Anita, Mummy Adzryl
    Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:52:00 PM
    babe!! dun forget to ajak me next time!! i'll be your CHEERLEADER ok? goo dibah gooo!! give ur best shot!! weeehhoooooo~ =D *mwa*