Scribbled on 2/23/2007 11:57:00 AM


ANTI AGING or AGING....
Are you feeling it??

Wow! This is great! I know I rarely talk about health but it's never too late right? I found out that this Anti-Aging expert is coming to town! She is Dr. Helen Knaggs' Vice President, Nu Skin Global Research and Development!

Would you like to know more about anti-aging? If you want to join me to go to Dr Helen's talk, just message me or email me at nuradibahazhar@yahoo.com. I can get tickets for you at RM10 only. You'll also get a free doorgift! It will be held on the 19th of March 2007. Venue will be confirmed later, usually it's at the Crown Princess Hotel. It starts at 7pm till 830pm (don't worry Muslims, we can go out and pray).

This message was passed on to me by my aunty who is a doctor in Melaka. If you are in your 20s, maybe it's time to open up. At 25, we start to age really fast. No more elastin and collegen babes. Just spare an hour for this and I'm sure it will educate you to another level. I recommend it to those who want to learn something new. No harm in that right? Contact me as soon as possible, tickets are running out fast!

0 Responses to