Scribbled on 4/14/2008 03:09:00 PM

Baby's hands, do you want yours to be as soft as theirs?

Guess what! I have found a lotion that will make your hands feel so soft, it would shame a baby. Last weekend I met up with my friend Kak Yus and Kak Nora from Muar. When I salam with Kak Yus, I felt her hands were the softest hands I have ever felt. *Psst....kalah tangan ko Fara (I know you have really nice & soft hands - jangan marah). So I asked her what was her secret to those marvelously soft hands? She introduced me to Scion Hand & Body Lotion. I bought it at RM30. It smells nice and works better if we apply after shower/bath. I put some in a small bottle and leave it at the office. My hands can get really dry at the office due to the air conditioning and stress. It's been a week since I started applying it and it works wonders! All the ingredients are natural. Here they are:


Water (Aqua), Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Soy Glyceride, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cyclodextrin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract and many more.


I've known Kak Yus for almost 2 years now. She's a home maker as well as an entrepreneur. She sells homemade cakes and kueh, she can cook anything that you request, she's just wonderful. So imagine her doing so much work in a day and still have those soft hands. Impressive. Since you can't find this lotion on shelves at retail outlets, you can just give me a call and I'll hook you up with this lotion. No kidding, it works!


Well enough of soft hands for now. I had a great weekend.

Saturday - I went to a health talk by my aunt, Dr Fauziah. Her topic was on Anti-Aging Medicine: Nutritional Guide to Chronic Disease Prevention (focusing on heart health). As usual her poise and confidence drew the audience to really listen to her thoughts and words (P/S: Rugi siapa yang tak pegi). I am proud to be her niece. She just came out in the newspapers - NST to be exact recently. Here is the link. The picture in the article is my aunt and my cousin, Adri who really likes to shine in the spotlight ALL the time. Hehehe... How cool is that? She's my inspiration. She is a great doctor having the principal of curing is better than healing, she's a great mom and she's the best business partner one could ever have! My tribute to Dr Fauziah Hj Ahmad....Salute!



Makcik doing her thing*

Showing off her new boots...

Went to Midvalley afterwards and found this cool vest at Zara. Something new for work eh?


Spring/Summer 2008 Top Model - Atiah Azhar


Back view



Sunday - I went to the Jewellery Making Class that I was talking about earlier! It was super cool! Met some really nice people there. I think I won't ramble too much about, so feast your eyes on these pictures okey! Here you go...


Bracelet & Earings all made by yours truly

Another bracelet, necklace & earings made by ME!

P/S: I bought the Nike shoes too!!

I know, they're chocolate...I love them!



0 Responses to