Scribbled on 9/22/2008 01:35:00 PM

I'm Back!!

2 weeks with no internet!! Mati gue!!! Nasib today ada...Alhamdulillah...

Here are the questions that Ms Fara tagged me...


1. What were you doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago would be in 2003...ahaha...i was only in my second & third year having the time of my life...when i look back it was really fun! hanging out with affni, put & naz and also the palm gang - Qin, Fara, Fizah, Ilah & Wanie...syiok gile...


2. What are the 5 things on your to-do-list today?
- Meet up with Yakin to get my courier package from Korea *super excited*!
- Train a Tabung Haji staff (excited ni! jadi cikgu kecik kan Afriza!)
- Go back home after work, bathe and then go out for buka puasa at the gardens
- Start making that gold swasa braclet for Kak Ina. I'll post the finished product after I finish it and you can order 1 if you're interested...hihihi...
- Get wrapping paper for Makcik's present (made it myself, pat on the back for me)

3. What are 5 snacks that you enjoy?
- I don't really snack that much but what I really love COKE!! Coke is my coffee...I can have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Yeah I know it's bad for health. This fasting month I haven't touched coke at all! Hooray...
- I loveeeeeeeeee ice cream! Baskin Robbins orange sherbet...Heaven*
- Oreos - I'm a dunker...so what are you? A dunker or a twister?
- Chocolate chip cookies...somehow I can't find a really yummy choc-chip cookie in Malaysia with the exception of what my Makngah makes every raya. I could finish 2 dozens of huge cookies last time in the US. Sometimes if I think hard, I can actually feel the taste of it in my mouth. One day I gotta get back there just for the cookies.
- I can't really think of anything else. I'm not a big snacker...Muahahaha...

4. What are 5 jobs you've had?
Actually, I don't think I have ever had 5 jobs before. Would be a daughter, sister, niece and grandchild count? Hehehe...Ok here goes...

My practical (ala2 first job) was at a small IT company called Datamonsters. A MSC company, twas cool, learnt alot there. I did web layouts and there I was introduced to GIMP. I love GIMP. It works like photoshop and it's free. Try it! I also did some programming - VB6. Didn't like it but I did some reports like EPF etc...The CEO was really into himself...malas nak explain...

My official first job would be at Patimas Computers Bhd. I loved the environment. There was a gym, swimming pool, court, sauna and tons of other facilities for their staff. I worked as a Channel executive. Did sales for Symantec AntiVirus and also Oracle (smile*). This is the place where I learnt my Oracle stuff. But I concentrated more on Symantec. Made a lot of friends here. Friends for life. Cat, Ezura, Nasrah, Annie. Cool people. But we all left...ehehe except for Cat who got promoted. Thumbs up for you gurl! Btw Jairi is getting married this 19th Oct...Congrats to you!

So my current job - Consultant @ Oracle Corporation Malaysia. The best days of my life so far...learned sooooooooo much and I'm still learning. In Oracle the only thing that doesn't change is change...so it's fun meeting new people, learning new technology...great exposure...I'm currently stationed at Tabung Haji and will soon be moving on to a new project at a 'big' local bank after raya. Wish me luck! My wish is to one day be sent overseas for huge projects. For the time being, Oracle please send me to Vietnam!

3 jobs it is...I do odd jobs too...creative stuff...making bracelets, crafts...what job would that be...huhu...


5. 5 people I want to tag.
-dahlia
-yakin
-lee
-ms jt
-mcd

*I'm crossing my fingers here guys*

One response to

  1. Unknown
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 6:56:00 PM
    Hawaiian time is interesting. If you’ve ever been to the islands there, you know what I mean. You can barely drive a car over 30 miles per hour. You day starts at sun up, and you feel like you’re running late. It is after all 10 or 11am according to your body clock. The waves and Mai Tai’s sooth your spirit.
    -------------------------------------

    kesha

    Viral Marketing