Scribbled on 9/22/2008 03:47:00 PM


Came across these pictures online. Since I'm sooo into purple - of course I adore these buildings! It'd be super cool to own a place like that. Please click on the image for a bigger view of the picture. It's totally worth clicking! These pretty pics were taken by Laura Kicey. It's called her 'construct' series, which are digitally montaged imaginary walls, created from photographic pieces of architecture she's been collecting for years. For prints please visit her etsy...P/S: Anyone feel like getting me this print as a present? Pretty please...It'd look great with my new purple curtain...

2 Responses to

  1. Anonymous
    Saturday, October 11, 2008 12:06:00 PM
    hey..purple n dieba mmg x dpt dipisahkan pls!

    its like..forever kan! :D

    even me da x pinkish lagi now..hehehe
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:06:00 PM
    yeke...purplization for the nation babe!