Scribbled on 3/31/2009 12:53:00 AM

~EarTh HouR~

I had the greatest weekend! Went back to Melaka as usual only this time my bro Abu followed. We were talking all the way from KL to Gadek and one of the topics that came up was of course Earth Hour! Hmm...we were thinking on how we were going to convince our grandma to switch off the lights that night. So then we arrived at kampung, just after I finished helping my grandma cook chicken curry and fried chicken, she said that she's going to switch off the lights tonight! I was like...what the??? My grandma knows about it too? I was thinking really hard on how to break the ice about this topic to her and she surprised me by saying that Datuk Farid of TV3 asked everyone to switch of their lights at 8.30-9.30pm that night. Boy do I want to thank that Datuk. Hehehe...Hey but it's cool right?! My grandma whom is at the age of nearing 80 volunteered to vote for earth! Super cool! Up to date Puan!! Really proud of her...

So we did switched off the lights that night. Puan even did her prayers in the candlelight. Salute you Puan! Since we were quite busy talking during that one hour, I was too distracted to take pictures. But as you can see, these are the two candles that Puan had readied earlier for Earth Hour. Love you bro Abu & Puan!!

Thanks to all those who participated. To Afriza an her two boys who switched off their lights at 8.00pm (bersemangat tuh!!), to Mom in Kota Kinabalu who enjoyed the sea breeze in the solemn dark night and to all my dearest friends whom I love to bits...you know who you are...

Sarangheyo!! Aishteru!!
Love you Earth!! Muahx...

2 Responses to ~EarTh HouR~

  1. Fara Atiqah
    Tuesday, March 31, 2009 8:24:00 PM
    your grandma rawwkkss!!

    pttla cucunye pun rawkkss!!

    hehhehe...
  2. MiShi_Ka
    Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:49:00 PM
    wahahaha...mekacih byk2!! kite rawk sebab kawan2 sume super rawk!!