Scribbled on 3/15/2009 11:17:00 AM

~sNeAkErHeAd~

I think I've got a new addiction. Only it kinda costs me a big hole in my pocket. I love SNEAKERS!! I used to be a sneaker girl since way back in the US till my early years of university. I'm not sure how I actually fell out of the spell of being a sneakerhead. I still remember my favorite pair of Barbie Hightops. I wore them till my feat were to big for them. I've since passed down the shoe to my lil cousins. I've seen Lil Ashikin wearing them. Love them to bits! I've had my share of Adidas and Nikes, not to forget Puma and oh, Reebok which was once so big in the US! My first JPA scholarship money was used to get my my first converse shoes which I still have till this day. They're still wearable only I need to get them fixed a bit.

My addiction has brought me to buy a new pair of sneakers soon! Atiah is going to the US on the 19th and she's gonna pick up my sneakers there! How cool is that? So need your help. Should I get Vans or Nike? There's a poll on the sidebar so cast your votes! I've got till next week to order online.

Nike Womens “Emilio Pucci” Sneaker Pack
Nike just released a very cute pack of sneakers for the ladies. The sneakers were inspired by Italian fashion designer Emilio Pucci’s geometrical pattern. The three Pucci sneakers include; Outbreak High, Court Force High, and Vandal Low. The ladies will love these colorful kicks which feature a hit of liquid lime and each sneaker comes with a gold bow lacelock.
Source: Theshoegame


Vans | Keren Richter x Vans
The latest Keren Richter collaborative shoe comes in two colorways (purple or pink). The illustration features one of my signature psychedelic inspired landscapes. The narrative is open for interpretation, but one could say it’s a sixties Wonderland, with one part Super Mario World and one part Greek mythology. There are reference to Sonic Youth’s Starpower album and San Francisco’s Painted Ladies. Depictions of Artemis, one girl rides an ostrich while another has epic eye makeup running down her cheeks.
Source: Trashbagaesthetics



I'm also in love with this shoe. It won't be out till April '09.

One silhouette that countless Freakers have been asking us about is the adidas Attitude Hi, and now you can untwist those knickers and get dipped in the meanest high-top seen since the Ecstasy. Taking a literal approach to the ’60 Years of Soles and Stripes’ campaign, adidas turn the Attitude into a eye-frazzling pinstripe wonder. You’ll have to twiddle those thumbs a little longer, these are set to drop April ’09.
Source: Sneakerfreaker

Hey, if you think there are other sneakers that I should look into, please feel free to drop me a comment. I'd be glad to check them out. For the time being, I'm kinda hooked on the Vans. Love the colors. They are soooo me.

Till next time. Over and out....

0 Responses to ~sNeAkErHeAd~