Scribbled on 3/11/2011 03:24:00 PM

London Bridge is Falling Down

It has been a while since I've done these kind of questions. This morning was really hectic. I have soooo much to do. Taking a 5 minute break to do this. Got tagged by dearest Ushna whom I haven't seen since graduation. I'm sure you're even more glowing now since you're married =)

Here goes:

1. Do you sing in the shower?
Sometimes, mostly I do a lot of think though during a shower...weird

2. What song?
Hindustan!!

3. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think that's more for puppy love...unless you have this uber mutual attraction to that person...miracles do happen you know...

4. What was the name of your first pet?
Sarina - an orange tabby...the cutest ever! Loves to lick my face...never had an orange cat after that...

5. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Beastly!! Alex and Vanessa should totally hook up!

6. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
India, Japan, Europe backpacking with dearest cousin Abu and oh, Old Trafford!!

7. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
It's like automatic, my eyes will open at 6.20pm everyday. Hate it cause it's hard to sleep in during weekends. Hey, I need to enjoy my bachelor life...So I guess that means I'm a morning person..

8. Do you always wear a seatbelt?
When I'm driving alone always. When there are other people around sometimes. Not sure why...

9. What is your ringtone?
Begging Madcon

10. What curse word do you use the most?
Kambing!! Hahaha...well asshole does slip out sometimes...rarely ok...

11. Flip flops or sneakers?
Totally a flip flops gurl!

12. What color is your room?
Purple of course...pastel purple

13. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Minimum 5 but 8 on the dot is the best.

14. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
Spelling I can live with but wrong grammar is like stabbing me in the heart! Really can't take it. Example: 1) Thats means 2) I will break her a message afterwards (WTF does that mean?? *Faint*)

15. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back?
Side & back. No tummy..

16. What is your favorite TV show?
I love Bones! Booth & Bones are totally made for each other.

17. What is the weather like?
It has been raining since morning...I want to sleep...

18. Are you shy around the opposite sex?
Found out that I can be shy shy cat sometimes...hihihi...

19. How often do you remember your dreams?
I don't remember my dreams. If I do remember them, it's only a small portion of it.

20. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Oh definitely yeah! So you want to tell what about me you talk about?

Tagging time!
Fara
Liyana
Ain
Lina
Mardhiah
No biggie if you don't want to do it =)


P/S: I am super stoked about my trip next week!!

4 Responses to London Bridge is Falling Down

  1. yanna.lyana
    Friday, March 11, 2011 9:34:00 PM
    Dieba! Done w/ mine. ;)
  2. nanayau
    Friday, March 11, 2011 10:21:00 PM
    Kambing tak mencarut laaaaaaaaaa lol!
  3. Ushna
    Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:48:00 AM
    dieba!SWWEETTT! thanks babe! yes haven't seen u in ages! r u still with oracle? i'm going for oracle 11g training this 21st march at the gardens! let me know if u're there okay?
  4. MiShi_Ka
    Sunday, March 13, 2011 10:29:00 PM
    yanna: thanks!
    nanayau: ahaha...kambing baru masuk list...
    ushna: im no longer with oracle...so sorry...kalo tak ble lepak...i skang kat cyberjaya...