Scribbled on 2/19/2004 08:06:00 PM

yesterday....
when we were doin the banner...nape jamil asek sengih if he sees me...pastu kaitkan org ngan masak? ape ni...ape kaitan adibah n masak memasak ni..pastu kate somethins comin up...ape die? suke la sakat org...

today...
was a very nice day takat ni le...maybe nak bukak our own club..do u have any ideas for the club's name? dah tak tahan la...im not being myself..cant be myself...den when i was draggin my computer and feelin like a hobbit coz looks like the computer is bigger than me, der was this guy who offer to carry it for me..of course i declined...i can still survive but hey...so sweet of him to ask me dat...so guys...be gentlemens ok...we need more people like him..den i hanged out with kevin n da geng...makin cute la mamat tuh...membe die pon....ouch...he as always was bein his great self yg cute itu..kikiki...y la...chinese guys are soo damn cute...dah la pandai...siot je...malang nye dah ada gf...but da gf is so good for him...very happy for my friends...by the way..my mom n dad are comin over on saturday afternoon...cepat la skit sampai tu...tak saba ni...

General stuff

When it rains you don't see the sun
but its there, and I hope we can be like that
Can't see each other but we will always be there
One for another...

To love only one person is really tough
But I honestly didn't know that..really I don't know...
Its hard being borned as a girl...even harder when ur loved...
But the hardest is to give back ur love...
Waiting is an agony...but if some can't wait then move on...let me be...
Boohoo....maybe i was to be like this...
Perhaps...hmmm its a nice word...full of mysteries...i like that word...tell me...
What do u want from me...y do u ask for something i want to give but cannot give...
Can't u see im scared...scared to death..?

0 Responses to