Scribbled on 4/18/2004 04:22:00 PM

hmm...its been a while...much has happened...dis weekend was nice...i got my perfume! yeeha! only here there's no watch but there's body spray..wateva...da best smell ever..so saturday i went to center point with my family...yeah my family..and of course i went to da booth at palm square where dey sell bracelets...! the guy der has changed..i mean da former abg bracelet takde...BUT...da new one is just as hot as da previous one...ok..its like dis..i was with my mom checkin out wat dey have...den she left me der alone to pick which one i want...she headed to speedy..wat la...the guy asked me if i was local or an outsider...he said he was from da philipins...ahahahahaha...NICE...wats ur name again..ehem ehem...i'm benardo...call me ben...kakakaka...thank youuuuuuuu....he even introduced himself...and wat did i do...? i just...hmm...how do you say it...aah..yes...SMILE...yup dats wat i did...a smile can get you somewhere you know..make it anywhere...kakaka...didn't get anythin...just da bracelets..and my mom got her cds...she spends alot on cds...actually she is now upstairs watchin all about eve...i'll be joinin her in a bit...oh..and yesterday nite...da match between man utd vs portsmouth was sooo shitty...me, my dad n my bro were watchin and haziq just kept on complainin on how bad dey were playin...dahla we had to wait for the match to finish den only we could go out to eat...my mom was half asleep by da time da game was over. urgh...feeling da lost with an empty stomach was not somethin we asked for...today...i went to gaya street...with mom...da rabbits n hamsters were sooo damn cute...and we went crazy seeing all da exotic orchids...if you must know, me and my mom are suckers for orchids...ehehe..true..sometimes i'd prefer orchids than roses...certain ocassions la...but sabah has da most beautiful collection of orchids ever...since orchids didnt live in dis house(i donno maybe no feng shui for orchids at C3-2-3) my mom has a small garden of cactus...amirah likes cactus so she was da one who kinda took care of it...cactus are ok for me but i can live without em..i had to hold da cactus throughout da walk and oww...it hurts wen u get pricked...(duh!)...as usual we stopped at beach street for a drink...dat place is da best...all da while we were at gaya street...my dad went to a pasar at putatan...mak aih..beli barang cam anak 10 org..haiya...so dis evening we're gonna make laksa..horey!...okey...i'm gonna go join my mom upstairs...ciao..

0 Responses to