Scribbled on 11/08/2004 01:26:00 AM

I'm back at kampung!!! Hoye..finally. Went back yesterday/saturday. Woke up early in the morn to pack the last of my things and with Amirah's help (wanted to ask for this someones help but didn't want to disturb that person), I managed to keep all my stuff at a safe place. Thanks Fara for letting me put my stuff at your house. Murni nye stor tak bukak. Grrr..so pissed off. Ilmu plak, Puan Awal was giving me hints that she was lazy to open the store. Nyampah. Me and Amirah then headed to OU at noon. Things were really done in a rush. At OU, ah ha ha...we went from top to bottom to hunt for our kasut raya. Amirah got 2! Well she deserved them. Anything for you Amirah...I'll lay them all at your feet. Kuikuikui...that line should be used between gfs and bfs..ait? Anyways...we managed to reach kampung at 8 o'clock. The road was clear to my surprise...maybe cause of the buke puasa time... Next time must go to OU again... hihihi...

Erm today, me and Amirah went to Mak Cik's house. Wa...die cat umah! We also finally managed to tempah our baju raya. Lambat gile..but sempat. ehehe... Cheongsam...wuhu...damn! Can't wait for the finishing product. Later, we went to Yayasan Melaka for Hajar's concert. Yup her kindergarten had a condert. She with all the erm what shall we call it...ha...extra flesh did the twist...mak aih...terkejot monyet den...ehehe... Anyways, today was a fulfilling day. Missed some people though...

Well, wanna welcome some people here. To me couz, Abu Haimi...keep doing wateva you're doing. Maybe you could add a chatterbox. Then we have Abang Syuk...Man Utd forever baby!

Slamat Hari Raye...! Tomorrow nak buat kueh..bubye...

0 Responses to