Scribbled on 4/19/2006 01:19:00 AM

FYP Finally OVER!!!

Hahahahaha...I am soooo damn happy that I have presented my final year project this morning. It was the most emotional moment in my life. Imagine crying before presenting and after too. Sheesh...But then everything turned out well. I'd like to convey my greatest thank you to my friends who have been very supportive and lending their strength throughout this journey. Thank you to - Muhammad Shukri, Fauzatul Hamimah, Nur Hazwani, Ain Alida, Norashikin, Fadzilah. Not forgetting Affni, Put and Naz, Halimah...the list goes on... Most importantly to my family, my aYaH aPuCHi, MaMa OmA, Atiah who is so far away, Amirah and Amir Haziq. I am no Adibah ne Chan without your full support and prayers. Thank you sooo much. I have no words to express my gratitude. Arigato!

0 Responses to